I've found so many uses for hospital blankets, but I do have too many on hand at most times. Here are some ways to use them:
- Obviously they're great to use on twin beds. They look sweet with ruffled white pillowcases!
- I keep one in my car for a winter emergency, or for those times when I need to wrap up something fragile that's going in my trunk
- I use them when we go to the beach as they're more durable than a beach towel
- They're a great size to use as a tablecloth on a picnic table
- They're a better size than larger blankets to use if you've got a guest sleeping on your couch
- Great to use as a lining for quilts
Here's a link to buy one now